[pct-l] pct atlas

jason moores jmmoores at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 01:55:33 CST 2008

Hello,

Thank you for your responses. (Love the site, Halfmile! I'm pleased that you pointed out the obvious flaw. This provides a third option)

I used the Guides on a section hike in '06 from Tehachapi Pass to Whitney, while comprehensive, they were far from concise. (Perhaps a little out-dated also) At 4oz per. vol. the atlas seems a reasonable option. I heard little mention of them while living in Stehekin this summer. I'm curious to know how other hikers  have fared with Eric's info ie. accuracy, sufficiant resupply info, and such?

Thank You All,
chef