[pct-l] Sleeping Bag Repair

Heath Haggerty II haggertyii at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 12:36:58 CST 2008

A "friend" of mine borrowed my $300 Western Mountaineering sleeping bag one night without asking and slept too close to the fire. Upon returning it I found three holes from embers burning through the outer skin. Not to mention, he admitted to being intoxicated and urinating in my bag as well. So, I am wondering if anyone has suggestions about the best way to go about repairing the holes, then washing the down bag. I know this sounds funny, but it's true. Thanks everyone. - Shocker