[pct-l] PCTA funds request

Judith G twolegs at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 16 13:29:19 CST 2008

Hi all, in a previous post I mentioned a crucial funraising campaign
underway right now to obtain matching funds from the Forest Service
for the Pacific Crest Trail.  The below email [that many of you have
also received] gives more details.  I hope some of the good trail-
loving folks on this list will be able to respond.

Happy Holiday Trails,

Two Legs