[pct-l] Sleeping Bag Repair

Bob Sartini r.sartini at rcn.com
Tue Dec 16 14:16:10 CST 2008

I would make the SOB buy me a new one.

"EVERYTHING is in walking distance,"
    ......Bamboo Bob
----- Original Message -----
From: "Heath Haggerty II" <haggertyii at yahoo.com>
To: <pct-l at backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 1:36 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Sleeping Bag Repair

A "friend" of mine borrowed my $300 Western Mountaineering sleeping bag one
night without asking and slept too close to the fire. Upon returning it I
found three holes from embers burning through the outer skin. Not to
mention, he admitted to being intoxicated and urinating in my bag as well.
So, I am wondering if anyone has suggestions about the best way to go about
repairing the holes, then washing the down bag. I know this sounds funny,
but it's true. Thanks everyone. - Shocker