[pct-l] San Jacinto/Idyllwild

Shutterbug steiner shutterbugg313 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 13:18:29 CST 2008

We have two feet here in Lake Arrowhead (Middle of C).  The PCT from around Apache Peak to Black Mountain Road is higher in elevation so my guess is by the end of this storm they will be nearing drifts of 6ft+.  If you are prepared with snow travel and navigation it would be a great time of beautiful solitude.  But if you are ill prepared ....... WAIT - people have lost their lives in that area due both to accident and exposure.

SB