[pct-l] Let it snow even more

Marion Davison mardav at charter.net
Thu Dec 18 13:51:00 CST 2008

It snowed like crazy in the Victor Valley yesterday. It  snowed
continuously for 15 hours.  My normal drive home of 25 minutes became a
75 minute harrowing ordeal, but I made it and I learned a lot.  Now we
are snowbound, woo hoo!
  Here's a set of several pictures of my yard, a ten minute drive from
PCT section C-13.
http://picasaweb.google.com/raydav94/Home#

Today it is a clear sky and everything is melting off fast.  I measured
a foot of snow on the tops of the cars this morning, before it started
to melt.  The llamas are seriously perplexed and perturbed by it all.
Marion