[pct-l] JMT maps

Peter "OC" Dascalos peter at onthetrail.org
Thu Dec 18 19:13:12 CST 2008

The JMT 100k maps do have metric elevations, but the 7.5' maps have
elevations in feet.
I should have the 7.5' maps updated with the PCT data guide book mileages
and released around the first of the year.

Update from Southern California:
>From a small peak (Peak 2123, Murrieta, CA. also known as Pete's Peak by
me...) out my back door, I am able to see San Jacinto, San Gorgonio, Mt
Baldy, Santiago Peak, and Hot Spring Mt ( Highest peaks in the 5 SoCal
counties). I was up there this morning, and what an unbelievable sight, snow
down to around 2000 ft!!!

Happy Holidays to you all!

Peter "OC" Dascalos
www.onthetrail.org