[pct-l] pct 2006 DVD or earlier years

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Dec 21 19:09:08 CST 2008

Hi Sandy,

send me your snail mail address off-list and I'll burn you a pair and
mail them to you.  Just remember this is Solstice and New Years so I am
at my usual pace but the snail mail may be slower.
by tradition these DVDs are produced and distributed without charge to
the recipients.  All we ask is that you give back a little trail magic
(on or off the trail) to others.

anyone else?

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>