[pct-l] Public Announcement - Pirate Brigade

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 10:11:38 CST 2008

hahaha...keep dreamin.....

patti

--- On Mon, 12/22/08, Hiker97 at aol.com <Hiker97 at aol.com> wrote:

From: Hiker97 at aol.com <Hiker97 at aol.com>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Public Announcement - Pirate Brigade
To: tahoe.cat at verizon.net, pct-l at backcountry.net
Cc: John.Hannah at wgint.com, carolwbruno at yahoo.com
Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 11:30 PM

Ground Pounder writes: You say we will "Marry  Indian Women and shower them
with gifts?"  I would just like to "Shower  with them"
Switchback the Trail Pirate replies: See, this is how  pirates get a bad
reputation.  We have not even had our first planning  meeting for our 2011
thru-hike and it is already degenerating into  debauchery.

Say, I just thought of something  terrible.  What if for some reason we
become the hunted?  What if the  hard core hiker women/Terminator Leadership Types
out on the trail think it  would be cool to have Pirate Brigade trail partner
to carry their gear.   Women are like that.  It is the old question of why
women are attracted to  Bad Boys.  You know, like how they are attracted to black
leather Harley  riders and get engaged/marry criminals in prison.  This is
serious.

At the temporary World Headquarters and  Home of the Pirate Brigade at the
April Kickoff we will discuss our plans and  counter-plans.  The location will
be at Switchback's table at site  22.

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.