[pct-l] Hiker Spoon

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Dec 23 23:40:57 CST 2008

Gary writes: Taco Bell has nice sporks. Lighter than titanium,  the price is
right. Free. They are the perfect accompaniment to a cottage cheese  container
bowl.
Switchback replies: Yes, I have heard of  that before.  The trouble is the
strength.  So, the ultra light trick  is to attach their light titanium shelter
stake to the plastic spoon.   I say, forget all that and just get a .5 ounce
long handled titanium  spoon that lasts forever.  No big deal.  Plus, this is a
great free  gift to you by your significant other.  Use your sly man tricks
to  give him/her hints.  No problem.
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.