[pct-l] Backpacks

Bob Sartini r.sartini at rcn.com
Wed Dec 24 10:27:24 CST 2008

I used a Golite Trek for the AT and the Florida Trail and I intend on using
it for the PCT this year. It has held up well. Of course when you get past
30 pounds you wont be happy but that's food and water so it gets better
every day or hour.

The side pockets are nice and deep enough to easily hold a nalgene although
sometimes they pop out if you fling your pack into a pickup truck.

It's a two pound pack. Golite may have renamed it though.

"EVERYTHING is in walking distance,"
    ......Bamboo Bob