[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 12, Issue 100

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 17:54:14 CST 2008

 I bring my own homemade "gatoraid mix".  I usually plan on having 1/2 each
day (i.e 1 liter).  My recipe is:

1 package flavoraid mix (or koolaid) any flavor
1/3 c sugar
5 packets splenda
1/2 tsp lite salt

Makes 2 liters.

The splenda cuts the weight of the sugar.
The lite salt has both sodium and potasium.