[pct-l] VVR Resupply info

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Wed Dec 24 18:19:18 CST 2008

See http://www.stayinmammoth.com/transportation.php

The free shuttle bus between Mammoth Lakes and Mammoth Mtn Inn runs only during the winter ski season. All other Mammoth Lakes shuttle bus routes run year-round.

The Bike Park Shuttle is a bus with bike trailer that takes mountain bikers from the Village to the Adventure Center every 30 minutes. It operates 9am to 5:30 pm daily, June 23 - Sept. 23, (in 2007).  When we were there this summer, we were told by the resort front desk that IF THEY HAVE SPACE, they will take hikers into Mammoth Lakes. Ditto on the return.