[pct-l] Hiker Cart on the PCT

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Dec 26 09:55:47 CST 2008

Unsupported Snow Bunny Reinhold writes: My  hero,.....what a brilliant idea.
A hiker cart.....now why did I not think of  that. I will be your hiking
buddy from this day forward.  One hiker cart  can carry the gear of several
hikers.  And since we don't have to carry the  gear, we don't have to be concerned
about weight and take along
all kind  of goodies like chips and beer and even hiker babes. Since you are
bigger and  stronger than I am, I figure that you will be pulling the hiker
cart. Of course,  I will be assisting you by making the cart lighter by drinking
beer and eating  chips as we go along. The hiker babes will enjoy riding on
the hiker cart.   Boy oh boy, I can hardly wait, hiker babes and beer and we
don't have to carry  any of it.
Brilliant Switchback replies:I was thinking along the lines that you  would
want to pull the cart for a new JMT record --- to go along with your  others.
This would be truly a new UNSUPPORTED record for you.  I  would go along as a
chaperon and guide.  Of course, I would not be carrying  anything, since it
would be on your cart. Anytime I needed to, I would  sleep on the cart as it
moved forward to Mt. Whitney and a new world JMT  record.

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.