[pct-l] Pinnacle or the Helium

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Dec 26 17:32:53 CST 2008

On Dec 26, 2008, at 1:23 PM, pct-l-request at backcountry.net wrote:
> Pinnacle or the Helium.

> I am just wondering if
> there is anything comparable to these for a cheaper price.

There was a helium (or it could have been a hydrogen) on sale before
my hike. I passed it up, though, because the zipper that only went
half way along the side and I like to stick my feet out when I get hot.

I did end up buying a quilt part way through my hike and found it to
be comfortable. I was a little cold at first. It was rated to 20. I
think my bag is rated to 0. It was a little harder to stick my feet
out of the quilt than my bag, but it could be done. It would not have
been possible to stick my feet out with a zipper that only went half
way.