[pct-l] Tips

Robert W. Freed robert at engravingpros.com
Sat Dec 27 08:48:10 CST 2008

Every time is different. There are no set rules. I always offer when people help
me out. If someone gives me more than a few minute ride, I buy lunch or fill up
their gas tank. If I stay in someones house I buy dinner or at least drop a
twenty in the tip jar. My philosophy is to always offer, we want to promote this
type of behavior. If you've ever spent a hour or two trying to thumb a ride in the
middle of nowhere you know what I mean. The point I'm trying to make is be
as pleasant as possible, say please and thank you and never take advantage
of someones hospitality by pushing them to do to much. They don't have to
help and if you make them uncomfortable they won't help next time.