[pct-l] Roads End resupply

Robert W. Freed robert at engravingpros.com
Sun Dec 28 11:18:44 CST 2008

Anyone out there use Cedar Grove for resupply? One of my children
gave me the Guide to the Theodore Solomons Trail for Christmas.
I've hiked the JMT three times in the last four years and I was thinking
of using the Theodore Solomons as a alternate. I see that there is a
Post Office near Florence Lake Road, Cedar Grove would be the other
logical spot to resupply. I haven't been there in a couple of decades.
This guide looks to be twenty years old. Any thoughts on early spring
stream crossings in the middle Sierras?  :)
Robert