[pct-l] Border Crossing

Josh Henderson joshmarchenderson at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 1 08:38:27 CST 2008

Hi all
       As Im going SOBO Iv got a problem, namely crossing from Canada to the
US. The US wont let me do this but many have suggested doing the initial
crossing along the trail into canada then backtracking south because the
border is unmanned and if the US dont know Iv left they dont mind me coming
back in :p. This has its risks I know but I dont know any other
alternatives. Does anyone have any other ideas or if not does anyone know
how close I can get to the border on the US side by road?

Thanks Josh

(ps please bear in mind that Im british and so have no US citizenship)