[pct-l] English Muffins

Randy Forsland randy_forsland at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 09:40:02 CST 2008

My favorite is Pita Bread...a little bulkier than tortillas...but way better tasting...and they pack well in a bear can.

Make some instant hummus and you're set..

Couchman

On another note, my new tent from Six Moons just arrived. The 'refuge'...Cannot wait to give it a go this summer...I am looking forward to the increased interior space over my ultra Lightyear.