[pct-l] Pita bread & rice cakes.

JOHNNY J FARBER farber51 at msn.com
Sat Feb 2 00:21:33 CST 2008

Another vote here for enlightnment--pita bread.  I dried whole wheat pita bread in the food dehydrator just long enough to make it dry on the outside and it survived 100 degree weather in the grandcanyon for 2 weeks with nary a speck of mold.  I think there still some in my food drawer good as new.   I cut it into wedges and dipped it in hummus --yummm!  For the really bold ready to enter the brave new world of nutrition I recommend Lundberg organic brown rice cakes with tamari & seaweed.  The sea brings forth life.  Warning!!!   Leave the white foods of blandness before it is too late.  Actually these taste good, weigh nothing and have a satisfying crunch.