[pct-l] eMotion

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Feb 3 09:34:38 CST 2008

Wheeeeew writes: Say, (there's that SB influence again!), I'm surprised SB
didn't recommend this in any of his shopping reviews:
_http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/patterson/11392_ (http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/patterson/11392)    Lookin'
like a pretty sweet device to me!!  Sorry.  I love  technology....can't help
myself.
Switchback replies: Yes, I have failed.  But in my defense it is a  lot of
responsibility to do hiker community humor and gear ideas.  That is  a big job.
Do I ask for any praise?  Do I ask for any  remuneration?  Do I ask for the
smallest molecule of respect?   Noooooooooooo.

48)