[pct-l] MP3

joseph kisner lostonthecrest at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 3 15:56:47 CST 2008

Here is my problem. I like the Sandisk 4g mp3, and they do not make it anymore. It is in my opinion to be the very best mp3 for the trail. They are barely an oz., hold 1000 songs, have fm radio and run for a day and a half on a single aaa. I am now beginning to gear up for this summers journey, and am looking for one or another brand that meets the same specs, any suggestions?.... tj