[pct-l] Superbowl

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Sun Feb 3 22:23:03 CST 2008

Good afternoon, Dave,

As I sat watching the SuperBowl from my easy chair, with an adult beverage
positioned close at hand, I was reminded of a woman who teaches the
fundamentals of U.S. football to other women.  She say what she appreciates
most about the game is the courage of the players.  She said if she weighed
300 lbs. there's no way in the world she would pull on a pair of skin-tight,
white pants and bend over in front of 80,000 people and ten TV cameras.

Being a man, I guess I don't understand that.

Steel-Eye