[pct-l] Too Many People

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 03:37:05 CST 2008

Following that line of reasoning, mass genocide would be your only viable solution!!!  Listen up hikers!!!!  DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID!!!

  Wheeew

  (And yes, I'm done now.....)

robo hiker <robohiker at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    pollute rivers, sky, destroy natural landscape. build factories, drive cars, pollute oceans in the name of greed.