[pct-l] Bear Canister "required" areas on PCT in the Sierra...

Joel Ramey joel.ramey at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 08:11:18 CST 2008

I think an issue with bears nabbing food would come more from them needing
the calories in early summer. A hiker carrying 10 lbs of high calorie food
must really look like an easy meal for a bear. After all, we're just a pink
fleshy sack of protein with no horns or claws to defend ourselves...

-Taildragger