[pct-l] Trail magic & invective

JOHNNY J FARBER farber51 at msn.com
Mon Feb 4 11:57:18 CST 2008

One of the experiences that affected me most on the PCT in 2001 was the kindness of other hikers.  Everyone shared what they had, were friendly, accepted everyone, and there was this aura of peace around people.  I have been enjoying the banter and the helpful info on this site.  I scroll down quickly past some subjects if it's not a "need to know' for me.  But, I worry about giving my input if this is not an safe site.  I was very upset by the comments on the last post.  Maybe I was missing something--but if I was'nt please keep up the spirit of the trail and no personal attacks.
PS Switchblade I love your humor.   Sharon "FREE"