[pct-l] How Many Trail Shoes / When to buy them

Marcia gottawalk at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 4 23:18:04 CST 2008

For me, trail runners feel good right out of the box without breaking in,
one of the advantages of light shoes over heavier shoes or boots. I order
from REI or zappos.com and have them sent to a resupply town ahead. It's
easy to tweak the size if you feel you need it while you hike.

Be sure to have them sent USPS and not UPS or FedEx if you are picking up at
a PO.

GottaWalk