[pct-l] Switchback vs Reinhold

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Feb 5 05:24:42 CST 2008

Hey,
No  ''Bunny Slopes''  for me .......I'm a  ''Downhill Bomber''  and run
Rosignol  ''B 2''  all terrain skis.
I don't know what kind off wash board you are running, but I would
suggest you not spray snow on me
with your wash board.......and stay out of my way.
B 2 Bombers  are known to  demolish anything  within their pass.

YOU   HAVE   BEEN   WARNED!!!!

JMT Reinhold
The  ''Downhill Bomber''