[pct-l] lingering snow

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 12:36:46 CST 2008

The local mountains in the LA basin got a really good amount of snow 9 days ago and lots of it is still visiable from downtown Pasadena. You can also see the upper regions of the San Gaberials out towards Mt. Baldy and they are covered deeply in snow. In most winter storms here in LA the snow is gone within hours but not this one. Even with global warming i can see here we have had lots more cold days here in Pasadena, good indication is when plants freeze here in my garden.
  Makes me wonder about how the snow is in section B and C, anyone out there with a yard stick?
  Meadow Ed