[pct-l] % of "Walk" DVD series proceeds to the PCTA

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 13:36:33 CST 2008

I would like to vouch for these DVDs.  I have the entire set, and they make wonderful coasters!  But at only three, another one is needed to make an entire "set".  ;-)

Kidding aside, great movies, generous idea.

Thanks Scott!

Gail

Scott Herriott <yetifan at yahoo.com> wrote: As was the case last year, from now until the end of
April I'm donating %20 of all proceeds from the sale
of my PCT DVDs "Walk", "Still Walking" & "Even
Walking" to the Pacific Crest Trail Association.  So,
if you need some coasters or would like to give them
to a friend or enemy for their hopeful viewing
pleasure, now's a good time.  You can get them at
www.walkpct.com

Thanks,
Squatch

-Wheeew-