[pct-l] % of "Walk" DVD series proceeds to the PCTA

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Wed Feb 6 13:44:49 CST 2008

Unfortunately, the only way to order is via PayPal.

There are a lot of us who absolutely want nothing to do with PayPal and their way of doing business.

Scott - you need another way for folks to order.

  Scott Herriott <yetifan at yahoo.com> wrote:
    As was the case last year, from now until the end of
    April I'm donating %20 of all proceeds from the sale
    of my PCT DVDs "Walk", "Still Walking" & "Even
    Walking" to the Pacific Crest Trail Association. So,
    if you need some coasters or would like to give them
    to a friend or enemy for their hopeful viewing
    pleasure, now's a good time. You can get them at
    www.walkpct.com

    Thanks,
    Squatch

  -Wheeew-