[pct-l] PCT Atlas - Clarification Please

Postholer public at postholer.com
Wed Feb 6 14:21:55 CST 2008

You'll need the Wilderness Press guidebooks and you'll probably want Ben
Go's data book, which is condensed straight from the guidebooks.

Is this atlas a replacement for one of the above or is it to be carried as
well? The example I've seen on the web site *is not* something you'd replace
the guidebooks with.

It's hard to think you'll need an addtional resource given the nature of the
trail. Although, sitting at home where weight is not an issue, I could see
it as an additional tool for planning.

So, what's the primary objective of this new atlas?

-postholer