[pct-l] PCT Atlas - Clarification Please

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Wed Feb 6 21:31:36 CST 2008

The current (2005) data book also has mileages that differ from the
guidebook. The data book is considered more current.

It will be interesting if more than one set of milepoints develops. I
can imagine conversations between two hikers with different sources
trying to explain where to meet up. Or the water report... I guess it
works on other trails though.

AsABat