[pct-l] PCT Atlas - Clarification Please

Lon Cooper loncooper at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 23:04:33 CST 2008

I have been using Garmin's auto log recording set to "most often"

The Border to Scissors track indicating 75.3 miles has 13,533 sample points.

I have considered the chopped corner issue, and might just apply some
type of factor to compensate. But...the gps logs have a pretty fine
sample rate, so I wonder which is more accurate.

-Lon