[pct-l] Lighten your load

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Feb 8 00:19:57 CST 2008

enyapjr at comcast.net writes: Yes, Switchback "gives back to the trail community more than he takes", but maybe that's only because he hasn't been able to focus hard enough (as yet) on being the very best "trail sacking ruffian and plundering pirate" - keeping track of all the new ultralight gear takes up too much of his 'pirate' practice time...
And don't forget, if you do ask him (nicely, of course) for anything - also say "Jack Daniel's"!!
Switchback replies: So, true.  Now that I have Stinky the Pirate's Lair skunk to watch things, he will check all those for the super secret password, "Jack Daniel's".  This is the password to protect the compound from the Female Terminator Leadership types.  They hate our macho man motto: "Goof Off R Us".