[pct-l] Acorn Trailhead

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Feb 8 02:24:07 CST 2008

blisterfree at yahoo.com writes: There are some real nuts out there.
Marion Davison wrote: I have some good news about this location.  In past years many people have had very negative encounters with a woman who lived next to this trailhead.  Her name was Audrey and she was so notorious for conflicts with hikers that the ranger issuing our permit actually warned us about her.  When we pulled up in our llama mobile and offloaded our llamas she came out and started screaming at us.
Switchback replies: Yes, I have had a run in with her too.  All she did was give me a dirty look as Mrs. Switchback dropped me off at the traihead one year.  They have all kids of signs around there about not parking, etc.  Glad she is gone to live somewhere else.