[pct-l] Andy Hiking Presentation - Saturday

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Feb 8 14:09:14 CST 2008

Of course, Switchback the Trail Pirate will be at the presentation  too.
This might increase the crowd to unmanageable proportions.  I  will try to be my
usual incognito self, so I do not embarrass my hosts, L-Rod  and Buzz Saw.  I
will back up Andy if he gets stuck on any hard hiking  questions from the
audience.  He might even refer a few questions to me  during his presentation for
the SuperSecrets of Backpacking perspective.  I  will be ready.

Your pal, Switchbacker

48)