[pct-l] Andy Hiking Presentation

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Feb 8 15:54:03 CST 2008

:
> That is right Switchback,
Tell him about the reflective tape, the hand free umbrella, dehydrated
water and the fuzzy pink camp slippers.
If you don't, I will certainly recommend them next time I see Andy.
Andy may want to incorporate those items in his UL strategy.

BTW.....Andy is one of the nicest guy you could possibly meet on the
trail.....much nicer than Switchback.

And for the girl's information........Andy is tall and extremely good
looking and educated.
But, you have to be really fast to catch him.

JMT Reinhold