[pct-l] amtrac canceled

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 20:11:52 CST 2008

My friend Harriett, who most of you know lives outside of manning park was on her way here to Pasadena today on amtrac.... The train was canceled because of weather up in Washington so shes on the bus for LA. This year has seen lots of train problems both in Donner Pass area as well as the Cascades. So where is all the global warming? I personally believe its exists but it also seems we are having lots more snow problems out west. Is the rest of the USA having the same problem with snow this year.... I think the tornado this week was pretty early also........ In 5/7 years down the road will the dates for starting out in Campo be earlier or later?
  Weathercarrot? any info here?

  Meadow Ed