[pct-l] New Bug Tent

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 07:12:38 CST 2008

SB,

That tent is pretty sweet!!

Thx......I may consider it!

Wheeew

Hiker97 at aol.com wrote:     Now the UL industry is finally getting to do what Switchback wants them to  do when it comes to shelters and good views.  I feel sort of  vindicated.

 Checkout Mountain Laurel Designs (www.mountainlaureldesigns.com)  and their new Serenity Shelter.  Also, checkout their MLD 2Thirds XP  Quilt.  This is similar to what I use, but with 800+ down from www.nunatakusa.com.  If it is really  cold then I use a 6 ounce silk bag liner as an overbag.

 Your pal, Switchback
 "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by  the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the  bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.  Explore. Dream. Discover."  --- Mark  Twain

Who's never won?  Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008