[pct-l] HIKING DISORDER

Alison Rose a.rose at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 9 20:43:39 CST 2008

Dear Mr. Metzger,

Somebody using your name and email address made the below
PCT-L entry, leading this reader to draw conclusions, erroneously
it appears.  No offense intended.  Semper fidelis.

[pct-l] FREE BEER TO SENIORS   Reinhold Metzger
Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Nov 11 01:49:17 CST 2007
Say Switchback,
Being that it is Veterans Day and the Marine Corps birthday I have been
doing a little thinking...hic,  I mean drinking, and when I'm drinking I
also do a lot of thinking...hic.
I've been drinking...hic, I mean thinking, there ought to be free beer to
seniors.
I mean...hic, we deserve it........we worked hard all of our lives, served
our country, and paid into the system...hic.

I say free beer to seniors should be part of the retirement package...hic.

I DRINK TO THAT!!!

JMT Reinhold
Your spirits loving...hic, I mean spiritual...hic, I mean spirited trail
companion...hic

Reinhold Metzger wrote:
Alison,
Eat another fruit cake.......it will enhance your personality.

BTW.......I have not been drunk in 40 years.....how about you?
                I also do not have a porno web site  like you.

ENJOY  YOUR  FRUIT  CAKE

JMT Reinhold
The sober one