[pct-l] question

David Stewart davidalexanderstewart at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 07:52:38 CST 2008

Hi Steel-Eye,

yes I am using one - I am looking to use the biggest one that Bearikade has
to offer...and I did not think about that when writing out my question...I
need to look into that then...

thank you. fuel is not the problem, I have an alcohol stove, so I can just
take a little bit more with me...It is the food, indeed.

cool, this helps, obviously.

thanks again.

-dave

--