[pct-l] question

David Stewart davidalexanderstewart at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 09:18:47 CST 2008

Hi Robo: I am not sure about that, but I guess it makes sense...

Please correct me though!! I do not want to spread any kind of
dis-information!!

but while we are at it, could someone clear this up: I was told that food
only needs to be in the bear canister at night: you could hike during the
day with the canister hanging on your pack and then put the food in your
canister at night. This is done in case your pack is too small/the
canister's shape does not jive with your pack.

Is this good/legal? If a ranger sees me....will I be in trouble/get fined?

-moondog

--
David A. Stewart
davidalexanderstewart at gmail.com