[pct-l] Shuttle to Mammoth Lakes, resupply at Muir vs. VVR

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Sun Feb 10 12:18:35 CST 2008

There are actually TWO shuttles.

The most well known is the one from Mammoth Mtn Ski Area (Mammoth Mtn Inn is right across the road) down to Red's Meadow and back. It runs from 7 am - about 8:15 pm 7 days a week. Seems to me they ran about every 20 - 30 minutes. Your link is for that shuttle. I've ridden it in both directions. The only issue is that it closes down in very early (like the 9th) September.

The second, lesser know shuttle is the free one operated by the City of Mammoth Lakes that runs between the ski area and the town itself. It also runs on selected routes within Mammoth Lakes itself.