[pct-l] Early April SOBO from Walker Pass? - Shuttle Plan?

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sun Feb 10 21:40:48 CST 2008

Handlebar,

There is a "ride angel" that gives hikers rides from Agua Dulce to points north on the trail (or vice-versa).  If you can get from LAX to Hiker Heaven, or to the Metrolink station in Santa Clarita, she can give you a ride to Walker Pass. This should be arranged in advance with her.  If you're interested, let me know and I'll get you her info.

L-Rod