[pct-l] Adding Weight to Pack for Training - Seattle

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 12:57:52 CST 2008

I did the first option. It's bogus! I went up to Olympic yesterday and
it rained on me. I've been trying to find someplace close that's good
for training (the lake crescent area of olympic national park that I
use now is about two hours) but the only part of the park I'm familiar
with is the north and northwest sections. I figured the rainshadow
would be a good location but I don't actually know any hikes that way.

If anyone in Seattle is doing training hikes and wants some company,
let me know.