[pct-l] : Ear Plugs and Bears

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 08:56:06 CST 2008

Unsupported JMT Reinold writes: Yes  Switchback, You are so right, ear plugs
will let you sleep through the loudest  thunder storm. Not even the bears
tearing up your gear will disturb your  slumber.  Sleep tight.
Switchback replies: I cannot believe I have to remind you, but you  know very
well that bears are afraid of me.  I have never had any food lost  to a bear
or even a mutant saber tooth mountain lion.  The word gets around  the trail
grapevine pretty fast when I am on the trail.

Man and beast are on their best behavior.  It is all the Female  Terminator
Leadership types on the trail that I have trouble  with.

Awards. Go to AOL Music.