[pct-l] : Ear Plugs and Bears

Robert W. Freed robert at engravingpros.com
Tue Feb 12 12:40:53 CST 2008

That was my third reason for ear plugs. I just didn't want to start up the whole "bears are scary" thread again. In both Red's and VVR late last summer we had constant bear raids. People yelling and blowing whistles all night long. It was nice just to put in the ear plugs and go back to sleep.  :)

  Robert

  Unsupported JMT Reinold writes: Yes  Switchback, You are so right, ear
 plugs
will let you sleep through the loudest  thunder storm. Not even the
 bears
tearing up your gear will disturb your  slumber.  Sleep tight.