[pct-l] Just moved to Ashland Oregon. Hello.

Geoff me8938 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 23:12:57 CST 2008

Greetings,

I just joined the PCT-L list and I spotted this in the
archives.

------------
I live in Southern Oregon near Klamath Falls.

  Are there any campers/hikers/packers within 200
miles of me?

  Sandi
------------

Hello Sandi (and others in the area). I just moved to
Ashland Oregon and I am looking forward to hiking the
PCT in sections.  My friend from MN will be flying out
some time this summer and we are thinking of starting
with the Sky Lake Wilderness area.

If you have any suggestions for a first time hike in
Southern Oregon somewhere in the early June time
frame, I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks.

Geoff