[pct-l] Just moved to Ashland Oregon. Hello.

Geoff me8938 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 16:44:53 CST 2008

Ha ha. Fear not, he's not likely to move here any time
soon and if he does, he is carbon neutral. Well,
actually, now that I think about it, he isn't carbon
neutral at all. He manufactures and releases waaay
more green house gases than a cow.

Never mind. I'll be sure to have him stopped at the
border. I'm sure I can sign him up for some sort of
Homeland Security frequent cavity search waiting list.

Geoff